Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Fun

WARNING>>>LONG POST
I tried to get a good one of our tree but the lighting wasn't working right.



Oh Christmas time....We always have the best Christmases. It has worked out perfect over the years to where we have plenty of time to spend with each family. Our day goes like this...Me and Ty wake up and make breakfast and open our gifts from eachother. This year I got Ty all set up to go fishing. A new pole, tackle, a tackle box backpack and some cologne. He totally spoiled me with a brand new desktop computer! I was/am so excited. Then we go to my family's to open gifts. My family got us sheets for our new bed, a nice big mirror, a new knife set, clothes, gift cards and candy. Then we went to his grandparents for lunch and presents. His aunts and uncles and little cousins were there. I have to give a shout out to his family, I definitly married into a great one. We always have so much fun with them and they all know how to have such an awesome time. Anyways,we started doing white elephant gifts last year and they are always so so funny. I was having way too much fun so I forgot about taking pictures. OOPSIE.


Here is one of tyler, his mom gave a lion outfit. Headband with ears, nose that roars and purrs, a bowtie and a tail. She always thinks of funny creative ones.






Grandpa was the last to get a gift and it was a scentsy car candle I was curious how this would work out to be funny... when everyone started laughing cuz apparently he has lost his sense of smell so it worked out good.



After many hours of games, fun and food with Tylers family we went back to my moms where she always has a huge spread of food and usually a very large party. (I think the snow stopped many people from coming. Again I was slacking with the pics. )We ended the night with some karaoke which was hilarious. I did participate but no pics were taken. Oh well :) Here are a couple pictures of the fun night.















Jim did AWESOME at karoke









My uncle Blaine and Aunt Linda








I hope everyone had a very fun christmas. Have a happy New Year!!!















6 comments:

The Brock Family said...

I wish I was there! It looks like a lot of fun!

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

I'm glad you had a fantastic Christmas friend!! I love that picture of the girls, you all are so beautiful

Shea said...

You guys have so much FUN!!! I am glad you had a great Christmas:)

Shea said...

You guys have so much FUN!!! I am glad you had a great Christmas:)

The House that James Built said...

looks and sounds like a great christmas...i'm going to start looking now for an ugly sweater for next xmas. i love your btw. hope you are doing well! xoxo

Deidra said...

Hey guys, I just found your blog and its nice to see how you're doing. I just thought I would say hi. Hope you had a good New Year.
Smurf