Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just chatting

So I watched my new favorite movie.... P.S. I love you. It is absolutely fabulous. Every couple should watch it. It is a total chick flick but very funny. It reminds you of the important little things we take for granted and how much they are missed when loved ones are gone. Anyways.... So I am a total fan of the Twilight series and like many of you Im sure, I have my book pre-ordered. Oh yes I am not ashamed. Its gonna be a good one!!!!! Has anyone read The Host yet??? I need some good summer reading. I love the Juvenile Fiction books best. I guess I just have a good imagination so I can easily be entertained by young reading. Its so nice to finally have the warm weather back. I love Utah summers!!! Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

I just barely finished The Host. I'll admit it took me a little longer to really get into unlike the Twilight series (that sucked me right in). I didn't probably get into it until the middle of the book but once I got there I liked it a lot. So good luck reading it. :) I'm on the pre-ordered book list as well and can't wait for it to come and for the movie in December!!! How are things otherwise?