Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We moved

So we moved out of our condo that we were renting for the last three years over Memorial weekend. (For those of you who don't know it wasn't by choice our land lord decided to not renew our lease and would not give us a reason.) So whatever she was a wacko anyway. So now we live in good ol' WVC. Yes we are the minority now. Luckily it is a cute apt and our neighbors so far are way chill. We still plan on buying a home but with the economy now a days who knows when. I will post pictures of my fam as soon as I can. My cute nephew is so big now. Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

angie said...

I am glad you are all moved. I will have to come and see the new place.

Ben and Natalie said...

That sucks that she wouldn't give you a reason. That is pretty lame, but I am glad that you were able to find another cute place. You will have to post some pictures for sure!! :)

Heather and Kade Scott said...

Hey! How are you guys? Good to see you in the blogging world!