Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Italian Chicken Recipe

This chicken is so yummy I wanted to share it with you all.

4-6 large chicken breasts(no bone)
Feta Cheese
Sundried Tomatoes(I recommend the ones at Harmons olive bar)
Pepperoni(either packaged or the one you can slice yourself)
Olive oil
Crushed Red Pepper
Paprika
Salt

Pre heat oven to 350
Cut the chicken enough in half so that you can stuff it and fold it back. Layer the chicken with fairly generous amounts of pepperoni, sundried tomatoes and feta. Fold over chicken and use a toothpick to hold together if needed. Drizzle Olive oil all over the top of chickens, sprinkle the paprika and crushed red pepper flakes and a dash of salt on each one. Bake for approx 25-30 min depending on your ovens time to cook chicken. Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Randi said...

Your recipe's are always so yummy, I can't wait to try it!

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

MMMM....YUMMY ILL TRY THIS OUT. SURE IT WILL DELICIOUS.

The Other Osmonds said...

I remember you telling me about this. I am glad that you posted the recipe, can't wait to try it!!

Ben and Natalie said...

That sounds yummy! I am always looking for good recipes. Thanks!!!