Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Girls Getaway

So this year we finally made it to Becky's cabin for the first "official" girls weekend getaway. It started friday but I didn't make it til saturday and I had apparently missed to most crazy night so next year its all weekend baby!!! This group of girls have been friends for a long time and we always have SO much fun. Thanks again Becky, mark my RSVP for next year and forever!!


see how pretty our fire is (BRIGG!!!)




It was Jenny's 30th b-day that week, and since she never celebrated her 21st cuz she was knocked up, we decided to celebrate it that weekend. Mr. Stud was the man of the night. He was used and abused :)
This is my cute friend Ashlie and she is the youngin and hasn't quite learned to pace herself with us yet. This was at like midnight, we were up til 5!

Happy 21st Jen!!
BFF!!!!!


6 comments:

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Looks like fun!!!

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

so much fun!! Cant wait for next year

The Brock Family said...

Party Hardy, you crazy girl! I love time with my girls too!

Randi said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish I could have made it, next time for sure! I love your halloween backround :-)

Shea said...

Tausha, you look like you have so much fun! I didn't know that you and Tyler got married. In fact I don't even remember you dating! That's crazy you make a great couple. I am surprised your not playing pro basketball or something:) It was fun to hear from you. I will talk to you soon.

Heidi said...

That looks so fun! I'm bummed now I didn't go. Next year. Girls weekend is ALWAYS a must!!