Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh Twilight...

Yes it is finally here and yes all of us crazy fans have seen it. My hubby even did :) I really liked it so much however I felt there was WAY too much info left out. Hello the bonfire scene and Carlisle explaining to Bella about their history at the house that first time... And I have to apologize to Edward cuz I did not think he was good looking but as the movie went on he definitly grew on me. I thought they picked perfect people for the characters except Jasper. He is too puny. Overall I think it was good, the rest are sure to come with all this success and hype on the first one. I just hope the writer remembers to put pertinent info in the rest of them and make them a little longer so it can happen. Anyways I would love to hear everyones opinions also. I don't think I will ever get sick of talking about the Twilight Series!!!

4 comments:

Shayla said...

I LOVED it and Edward too. I didn't like him when I saw who was playing Edward, but after seeing the movie I can't get enough of him (I'm an obsessed fan now). I am going to read the book again cuz it was forever ago that I read it. I would seriously sit through a 4 hour movie for Twilight so they could put everything in it. I am going to go see it again for sure.

Jenna Paulsen said...

Along with them leaving a bunch of info out, I felt it was very rushed. I actually liked the character of Jasper. I thought it was pretty funny just watching the "newest member of the family". I liked it though. I went in not expecting much out of it (but I was still WAY excited), and I'm glad I did. So many details left out...

Ben and Natalie said...

I haven't seen it yet. I know I know!! I am waiting for my mom to come into town and she gets in late tomorrow. Hooray! I will let you know what I think as soon as I actually see it. :)

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

I just have to say that I loved it. I sat in my seat holding my breath the entire time. I can't get enough.