Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged.....

The History of you and your S.O.
1. Where did you meet?Junior year in high school. One of my friends wanted me to tell him to take her to Junior Prom so I did and he took me to Junior Prom :)
2. How long did you date before you got married?We dated 7 1/2 years before we were married.
3. How long have you been married?It was two years in August
4. What does he do that surprises you?He will come up with the most random thoughts and sounds and jokes.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?His laugh,eyes, smile and how tall and sexy he is
6. Does he have an annoying habit?When he is playing video games he CANNOT focus on anything else.
7. What is your favorite quality of his?That he wakes up each day and starts brand new. He is such a great friend and is always willing to help people out. He is a lot more outgoing and entertaing than I could ever be
8. Does he have a nickname for you?Babe
9. What is his favorite color?Blue and/or black
10. What is his favorite food?Thats tough, I know what he likes at every restaurant....I know he would never turn down Chick Fil A though so I guess that
11. What is his favorite sport?He likes to play basketball
l12. When and where was your first kiss?Oh gosh, um many many years ago I say it was at my house on the couch but I think he says different I don't know
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?Hang out in bed and watch TV, talk, pretty much just be together
14. Do you have any children?No not yet probably another 3-4 years from now
15. Does he have a hidden talent?I can't think of hidden ones. He is great at guitar, making people laugh, he is SO good with kids, oh he can draw really really well.
16. How old is he?He is 26
17. Who said "I love you" first?He did. I took a little while to say it back. He said it after only ONE month
18. What is his favorite type of music?Rap, Rap and Hip Hop, Rap and R&B and Rap. Did my point get across:)
19. What do you admire most about him?He is the best person to be around. He is so entertaining, easy to talk to and get along with, he has such a big heart. He is the best best friend I could ever ask for.
20. Do you think he will read this?no
I tag whomever wishes to be tagged

1 comment:

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

You are so cute!! I love ya!! If you thought you were confused, imagine our drive home, lol