Monday, April 20, 2009

A fun weekend :)

This was a great weekend. On friday we celebrated our great friends Devan and Kindra getting married. They had a beautiful ceremony and reception at Red Butte gardens. Here are some of my favorite pics of the wedding. Congrats to them both!!







After the wedding we went over to Sheena and Codys and hung out like we were young again. We were up til about three that night. The next day we slept in and just hung out. Later that nignt we went to the Millers to watch the fight and were so tired from the night before (trying to be young again) that we were home by midnight and passed out.
Sunday however we were very productive in our BEE HUNT. YES BEES. I apologize to all you flower and bee lovers I heard there was a shortage of bees this year and we have added to the lesser count. There was a huge nest somewhere by our patios so us and our neighbors T&A were out tanning and shooting bees with a pellet gun. I got one!! We even lured them in with leftover fries. Nothing says ghetto WVC like shooting bees with a pellet gun on a sunday, sitting in lawn chairs in front of an apartment complex drinking beers at 1-2 in the afternoon for a good 4-5 hours. Oh yeah living the high life!! ;)


5 comments:

Heidi said...

HaHa! That's hilarious! I now have visuals in my head of you shooting bee's with a pellet gun in one hand and a beer in the other!

The Brock Family said...

We all have to live a little like white trash every now and then! Sounds hilarious though!! Nice aim cuz!

Summer Jackson said...

What a fun post! Can we hire you to come shoot our bees? They are such a pain!

angie said...

HA HA!! I can totally picture you shooting bees! I wish I were there with ya!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome lol