Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's over........for now

Yea, the first semester of Nursing school is over! I passed my classes :) I was PRETTY scared for my pharmacology class I was sitting right on the edge but I did very good on my final so I passed just fine. I will start again in the fall and next semester will be super fun with classes in Med/Surg, Peds and Maternal/Newborn. Im excited.
So now I have the summer off and we plan on doing lots of camping, bbq's and just getting outside. We definilty need to take advantage of the outdoors more. Especially since we are kid free!! Love Utah summers!!
Oh yeah and we are trying to find a house this summer so hopefully we will be homeowners sometime soon :)
Have fun, see you soon.

5 comments:

Anja said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! How fun to be a nurse!

Shayla said...

Congrats Taush. That is so awesome. We will for sure have to get together for some camping. Good luck on the house hunt. As they say - "It's a buyer's market". :)

Heidi said...

congrats Tausha!!!

Amanda said...

Congrats...that is so exciting!! That will be so fun to be a nurse!! Have a fun summer...good luck with the house HUNT!!! =)

The House that James Built said...

yay!! good for you! what would this world be like without nurses?? my mom is a nicu nurse and has loved the field. have a great summer and definitley take advantage of the kid free part! xoxo