Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tayvia's surgery

So my youngest sister Tayvia had her surgery yest and it went very well. She had to have the hole in her heart repaired. They found it earlier this year after she had a random case of Bells Palsy. Anyway, they put an umbrella shaped mesh net thing in her heart and now all is well. She has to take it VERY easy over the next six weeks but she will recover completely. She didn't have to have open heart surgery, they went thru her leg/groin area and traveled up to her heart. Thank god (or Bill gates anyway) for technology these days :) Love you sis, glad you are ok.
















She wasn't in the mood to pose while she is recovering

6 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

I am sorry to hear about your sister but I am glad that she is doing better. I am sure that she will have a speedy recovery. Let me know if there is anything that you need. :)

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

Wow Tausha I had no idea about Tayvia. I'm glad things are ok though. Im just down the street so if she needs anything please let me know.

The House that James Built said...

hey taush- love seeing high school sweetheart success stories!! you look beautiful...and so happy, it's always so good to see that in old friends. i'm glad you found my blog, i'll add you to my list too. a speedy recovery to your little sis, my mom had openheart surgery a few months ago and it has been a hard and loooong recovery.
be in touch with this whole "blogging" thing! :) & tell tyler hi for me! xoxo liz

Heather said...

So glad everything went okay and she's recovering well. She'll be back to normal before you know it! She's such a sweetheart, please give her our love.

Randi said...

Wow, that is huge, I am so glad she is doing ok. How scary.
So, I tagged you!! Check out my blog for directions :-)

The Brock Family said...

I am so glad everything went well! I just want to give her a big hug!