Monday, October 20, 2008

My hubby works too hard!!

So the other night Tyler comes home just exhausted from work so I decided to make him a yummy dinner so he could have a good nights sleep. Well at like 8 o'clock we sit down to eat and all is well so I go gather some clothes for laundry, I am literally gone 2-3 minutes and I come back and this is what I see.


















Poor guy, cant even finish his bite. Needless to say he had an early night on a half full belly. Love you babe I appreciate all you do!!

6 comments:

Jenna Paulsen said...

Awww! I don't think I've ever been that tired.

Anja said...

Now that is hilarious!

angie said...

Classic!! That is seriously AWESOME!!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

So Funny

Ben and Natalie said...

That picture is so funny. I think that it is great that you got it on film. :)

Randi said...

That is SO FUNNY!!! I can't belive you got a picture of it :)